Armors and Classes
- Sentinel ClassSentinels are powerful and elite defenders of Lore.
- Elemental DracomancerTerrifyingly large and in charge, this armor will drive the weak from you and bring the true villains to your feet. Take your weapon, Hero, and lay waste to those who stand against you
- DoomCasterAs rarely-seen type of wizards in the Shadowscythe army, Doom Casters are often known for their craft in quickly changing the seasons of the worst to curry their favor.
- Dragonslayer GeneralCongratulations, you've proven your worth as a Dragonslayer and earned the right to call yourself a Dragonslayer General! Only the best of the best can quell the wrath of such impossibly powerful beasts and live to tell the tale.
- Alpha PiratePirates are opportunistic rogues and treasure hunters of the sea. Combat might not always go their way but they will do the best they can to make the most of any combat situation they find themselves in. You never really know what move a pirate will make next, and just as often, they don't know either.
- BloodkeeperA weaker warrior in the Nulgath Nation that starts its unending servitude by acting as grunts to the commander, but not the Archfiend himself, but their eight eyes are still remarkably intimidating.
- Obsidian BladeMasterYour training is complete! Bring me the head of Nulgath and you will become the true Blade Master!
- Onyx Legion VampireAfter sacrificing their undying souls to the Undead Legion, the Dark Lord transformed his most devoted followers into Legion Vampires. A new breed of Vampire has surfaced, and the world of Lore will soon witness the power of His chosen disciples...
- Ronin HunterFor glory! For honor! And for hoards of glorious gold! Trained in the way of the Samurai, Ronin Hunters are quick- witted quick swordsmen who can camouflage into nature using their Color Custom abilities while relying on their agility to land the final blow.
- UnarmedCan you say martial arts? Now your HANDS are the deadly weapon!
- Atlas Gatling GunThat's not a gun... THIS is a GUN! Forgo the pew- pew-pew for BRRUUP-BRRUUP- BRRUUP!
- Ebil Assaulter RifleThe famous assault Rifle that is distributed to all of EbilCorp's henchmen, zombies, monsters, ghouls, spiders, vampires, demons, ninjas, hackers, software pirates, assassins, clowns, mad scientists, espionage specialists, lawyers, infomercialists, telemarketers, and…well basically all that is EBIL in the LORE!!!
- M4tr1x Bloodletter of NulgathThe dual blades of the Blood Void.
- Dual ShadowCaster KatanasA simple swipe from its swift, light blade could wither the grass, kill the trees, and evaporate the rivers. It is that power a Doom Caster is proud to possess and can use it without warning. If you care strongly about life, keep that blade sheathed and only use it when absolutely necessary. Suggested by player Lilith
- Queen Of Hope WingsBearing the feathers of a starcloud crane, this pair of wings can glide its wearer to safety from any danger that turn deadly just as quickly.
- Crossed DoomCaster KatanasA simple swipe from its swift, light blade could wither the grass, kill the trees, and evaporate the rivers. It is that power a Doom Caster is proud to possess and can use it without warning. If you care strongly about life, keep that blade sheathed and only use it when absolutely necessary. Suggested by player Lilith.
- Sentinel CapeRed trim gives this cape a regal look.
- Electric Storm CapeCall down the lightning and summon thunder to terrify your foes with this cape from Twilly's Spring Seasonal 2013 shop!