Armors and Classes
- DrifterKill everyone who blocking your way.
- LightCasterThe Order of the LightCasters formed to support the Champion of Light, and need every mage available to fight the battle against Chaos!
- BloodkeeperA weaker warrior in the Nulgath Nation that starts its unending servitude by acting as grunts to the commander, but not the Archfiend himself, but their eight eyes are still remarkably intimidating.
- Mystical WarriorHarnessing the power of magic and might, this magical warriors command the field and destroy enemies!
- DoomCasterAs rarely-seen type of wizards in the Shadowscythe army, Doom Casters are often known for their craft in quickly changing the seasons of the worst to curry their favor.
- Naval CommanderThe highest ranking captain of all. Take control of the helm and your crews' bellybuttons!
- Darkon Drago ArmorPower is everything
- RevontheusAs faitful subordinates to Nulgath, the Revontheus don't see themselves as slaves but rather loyal to their master!
- Infernal ParagonThe Paragon is back and more brutal than ever!
- Armor of ZularZular is the oldest, and some say, wisest, of the Djinn Realm Guardians. When Crulon joined their ranks, he was the warrior set to shadow him on his first watchpost.
- Shadowspawn WarriorA parasitic evil energy latches on to your very being. It gives you immense dark power but you are left a shadow of your former self. Who knows what stigma attaches to your soul...
- Reavers of the Gilded SunZular is the oldest, and some say, wisest, of the Djinn Realm Guardians. When Crulon joined their ranks, he was the warrior set to shadow him on his first watchpost.
- Infernal Caladborg Forged in fire and bathed in blood, this blade will rip the rope hope, determination, and price pride
- Shadowspawn KatanaAn ancient blade used by the legendary defenders of Dwarfhold.
- Fangs of the LionAgares, son of the Sand Lion, is the stealthiest Guardian. You will not see - or hear - him coming until his fangs are at your neck.
- Light of the SerpentThe most noble, but also the most ambitious, of the Guardians, Jafar's heart burns with the passion of his mission -- to keep the Djinn Realms safe.
- Pike of the Shimmering SandsValoth, Guardian of the Djinn Realm, targets his enemies' weaknesses. He is undefeated in single combat, and hoped to someday become Crulon's second in command.
- Dracolich ScytheAll stylish DeathKnights want one of these!
- UnarmedCan you say martial arts? Now your HANDS are the deadly weapon!
- SentinelDaggersAn elite solider needs an elite sword.
- Undead Assassin SwordsSlice and dice your living oppenents when you wield these undead assassin blades!
- Darkon Dragos ClawsPower is everything.
- Claws of the DaevaAya, lady of the Dunes, knows all that pass through the Sandsea and the Realms of the Djinn. Secrets are borne to her ears upon the wind, and she keeps them in a jeweled casket by her side.
- Hekyll and JydeA malicious set of identical kamas that split a lot more than just personalities...
- Dracolich BowAll stylish DeathKnights want one of these!