Armors and Classes
- BladerSword is everything for blader.
- Lich LordElaborate, dark and completely in any right mind, only a great and powerful fighter of magic will be able to tame the arts and become a LichLord. Make someone's day…
- Lore MasterNothing is so dangerous that it can't be conquered and controlled.
- Legion Blademaster AssassinWith harsh lifestyles, they can overcome any punishment to them. While being swift and nimble, they also do massive amount of damage when on the brink of death.
- Dark AcolyteThese Acolytes prefer the Dark side of things. Like good and bad, one cannot exist without the other.
- LightCasterThe Order of the LightCasters formed to support the Champion of Light, and need every mage available to fight the battle against Chaos!
- ArcherArchers can hit their enemy from long range to get archer class token /join eastforest.
- Sentinel ClassSentinels are powerful and elite defenders of Lore.
- SpellCasterWho need weapon when you can use magic?
- NinjaNinjas are masters of stealth and the deadly arts!
- CardClasherYou received the Color Custom CardClasher Class from your purchase of the AdventureQuest Worlds Anything Goes Battleon Battlecards Card Game. But you probably knew that.
- VorDREADPINK SKULLS ON PINK SKULLS! MOAR PINK SKULLS! PIIIIIINNNNKKKKKKKKK!
- Titan HunterBrown, Brawn, and Strong! Titan Hunters strive to slay the most ferocious beasts that no other warrior dare encounter. EpicDuel's Titan had better watch out...
- Naval CommanderThe highest ranking captain of all. Take control of the helm and your crews' bellybuttons!
- AssassinMuch like a ninja, an assassin is stealthy and quick.
- Xtreme Fishing JerseyYou aren't just some weekend-only angler. As a matter of fact, you are so hardcore that the fish jump into your boat because they acknowledge your extreme fishing mojo. The shirt says so.
- Alpha PirateA commemorative armor reminding us of the infamous day where the pirate Captain Rhubarb seized control of that database.
- Dracolich ScytheAll stylish DeathKnights want one of these!
- UnarmedCan you say martial arts? Now your HANDS are the deadly weapon!
- Dracolich BowAll stylish DeathKnights want one of these!
- Infernal Paragon CapeThe Paragon is back and more brutal than ever!
- Crossed DoomCaster KatanasA simple swipe from its swift, light blade could wither the grass, kill the trees, and evaporate the rivers. It is that power a Doom Caster is proud to possess and can use it without warning. If you care strongly about life, keep that blade sheathed and only use it when absolutely necessary. Suggested by player Lilith.
- VorDREAD CapePINK SKULLS!!
- Mystical Warrior CoifEasy, breezy, beautiful Mystical Warrior.
- DoomCaster's LocksAutumn is a favored season for most Doom Casters. That is the reason they keep their hair shaggy so it resembles the fallen leaves that might never rise up again just like the fate of their foes. Suggested by player Lilith